Hi,

Anatole, Philipp and I meet this week at Bedcon in Berlin. We discussed a lot and also enjoyed an evening together.

Besides this we started to move the extensions from the main repository. I hope I will be able to finish this in the next days.

We also discussed how to maintain our project homepage. I must admit that our first approach using Maven site has some disadvantages. The main problem is the Maven site skin we use at the moment. It is maintained since some years. That is very pitty. Our suggested solution is to migrate the homepage from a Maven site to JBake.

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany