On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 1:21 PM P. Ottlinger <pottlin...@apache.org> wrote:

> Am 21.09.2016 um 18:59 schrieb John D. Ament:
> > Ok, 'incubator-tamaya-site' now exists.  asf-site branch pushed.
>
> cool - is there a way to pretest this as is possible with github's
> gh-pages branch.

asf-site is not a github hosted website.
What tool(s) do you plan to implement the website with?  The default is to
look for a "content" folder which holds all of the compiled websites.  I've
seen success with both jekyll and markdown ( sample:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ponymail-site/tree/asf-site/source )

Jekyll gives you a running ruby server that you can preview the site in.
It includes some polling capabilities as well.