I would be hyppy to do this, but unfortunately I am not sure how fast I
will be since I have a full workload for the next 2 weeks. So if somebody
else can draft something I will be happy as well ;-)

Just let me know...

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

  [image: GeeCON] [image: JSD_Speaker_2017]