Hi William

Ill make ir short, since I am a bit sick today...

As of now the format modules do not support things, like Json arrays and
Yaml lists properly. There is another ticket for that.

Actually I have implemented this ticket already, but not yet committed,
because I also was playing around with another other ticket for better
classloading support (I know mixing up tickets is bad practice, ashes on my
head)...

I think I will be back to notmal soon, so I can create a branch...

Ok? J Anatole

William Lieurance <william.lieura...@namikoda.com> schrieb am So., 7. Okt.
2018, 12:08: