On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:12 PM, David Rees <[email protected]> wrote: > It appears that 5.2.5 (as seen here > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.2.5/) > was tagged from the maint-5.2 branch. > > Looking at the source bundles that have been released (downloaded from > http://www.apache.org/dist//tapestry/) - those appear to have the fix > for TAP5-1378. > > So it appears that either the changes checked in to TAP5-1378 don't > fix the bug completely, or I am suffering from another bug.
Looks like I am suffering from another issue - TAP5-1378 is indeed in the 5.2.5 release. The issue I had (which I confused w/TAP5-1378) is that I had recently upgraded to T5.2 from T5.1 but lost my BaseURLSource override (we don't use the @Secure tag - instead rely on the deployment details to determine if the whole app runs under SSL or not). Sorry for the noise! -Dave --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
