-1.

We didn't even have a discussion about this, let alone a vote. I'm open for
whatever documentation
tool we find does the job best but the sources for the official documentation
will not be hosted
somewhere where it's not under the control of the PMC and we won't use a
technology that not
everyone has endorsed. Therefore, discussion first, than a vote, than an
implementation.

Uli