Account request submitted.

        Andy

On 10/11/14 16:58, Julián Garrido wrote:
Hi,

yes, I received an email saying that my ICLA had been filed

Regards, Julián

Let's have a quick process check:

At this point there should be accounts for the Podling Project Management
Committee :

alaninmcr / anenadic / ianwdunlop / stain /
redmitry / stuzart / hainesr / dkf / shoaibsufi

Christian is still outstanding, needing the public key and alternative
user id choice (there aren't any other apache ids with "-" in them so the
current choice might be rejected).

Julián is still outstanding, as it needed his public key which is now
uploaded; it missed the last batch of CLA/account applications.

The other mentioned initial committers are not joining the PPMC at this
time.  That's OK and does not preclude them becoming active later.

PPMC members should subscribed to dev@ and private@ [*]

If any of this is wrong, please say so ASAP.

         Andy

[*] as in "Please respond if you don't get this email"