On 28/01/15 17:04, alaninmcr wrote:
unsubscribe

Part of the role of the committers on a project is to keep the codebase running smoothly. Committers should review commit email messages for their projects. It's got to happen to check for IP etc.

As a project you can discuss how to manage that but some checkign needs to be done.

This batch was website changes.  I guess that will quieten down.

I find that git makes this worse - merges of branches cause reissue of commit emails - I don't now of there is any solution other than filling into a specific folder so they can be scanned at a more convenient moment.

        Andy

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#committer-responsibilities