Hi Menaka,

Thank you for the feedback and clarifying information. Sorry not to respond
sooner. I am learning about bundles, etc. and reading the link you sent.

One thing, I'm having trouble getting to the example in the Examples of Use
Section: "Example in full is at org.apache.taverna.robundle.TestExample"

Can you help me? This is what I've done so far:

- Clicking on the link gets me the "This is not the web page you are looking
for" page. (This is the actual link address:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/blob/master/taverna-robundle/src/test/java/org/purl/wf4ever/robundle/TestExample.java)

- Entering "org.apache.taverna.robundle.TestExample" also doesn't work for
me. I didn't think it would, but I tried anyway.

- Searching for "taverna robundle TestExample" on the main Apache.com page
yields no results.

I will continue to read and understand the RO Bundle API page, but I would
like to see the full Test Example, if possible.

Thanks!

Gale