Hi Stian,

> Do you think you could have a go at adding this to the website in
> MarkDown/HTML format..? See

I'd be happy to. Are you referring to adding the Taverna Language
Module diagram to the website, or the command line documentation in my
blog posts? I created a pull request to add the diagram to the img
folder in the incubator-taverna-site/content folder.

> (perhaps /scufl2  in the URL should be renamed to /language ?)

I'm not sure. I just realized there is are two repositories:
incubator-taverna-site and incubator-taverna-language. Can you help me
understand the difference/relationship between these two repositories?

Also, I'm not sure what you wanted me to do with the rest of the
information you included:

> .wfbundle workflows is a kind of earlier form of RO Bundle, but
> predates their formal specification and does not use the
> taverna-robundle API. ...
> But this should ideally be updated to use the RO Bundle API from:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/tree/master/taverna-robundle

etc.

But I'm not really a programmer. This would be outside my area of expertise.

Thanks,

Gale