Hi Menaka,

I've reviewed your readme file and I have a question and some minor
suggestions:

Is there a reason you have two Contribute sections? Would it be possible to
combine these? (Also, your second Contribute section is at the same level
as your title; I'm not sure you want that.)

Specific suggested changes (and questions):

Line 20: It seems like "run" should be plural
("inputs/outputs/runs" instead of "inputs/outputs/run").

Line 25: Add commas around "therefore"
("…from Taverna 2 and Taverna 1, and, therefore, can be also used
independently....").

Line 40: Use "contains" instead of "contain" ("The file NOTICE contains
any additional attributes…").

Line 46: Use "sending" and "discussing" instead of "send" and "discuss"
("… contribute by submitting …, sending ..., or discussing …").

Line 53: Replace the spaces in the dev@taverna link with %20 so the link
will be active.
(http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/community/lists#dev%20mailing%20list)

Line 57: Replace "feature plannings" with "planned features"
("Bugs and planned features…").

Line 79: Hyphenate "decision-making" ("… and decision-making process").

Lines 90-105: (Module lists) I think these would easier to understand
if you used "loads and saves" (for example) instead of "load/save"
and have the grammar match throughout. So, you would end up with:

"taverna-robundle loads, saves, and manages Research Object Bundles
(ZIP-based containers)" (Note "containers" instead of "container.")

"taverna-databundle loads and saves RO bundles with workflow inputs,
outputs, and workflow run provenance"
(Is this a correct interpretation of what databundle does? Would "... and
provides workflow provenance" make more sense?)

For schemas and examples, I guess you would use a verb like "lists"
or "provides"? (I'm not entirely sure of the function of these two
modules.) So the schemas link might read, "taverna-scufl2-schemas provides
SCUFL2 XML schemas and OWL ontologies."

Line 140: Hyphenate "time-consuming" ("these can be time-consuming").

Line 192: Remove space between "Apache Taverna Language downloads"
link text and the URL, so the link will be active.

In lines 198 and 199, it looks like you don't need the second "add."
Would "You can alternatively copy and add these JARs from the build
to your classpath" be accurate?

Lines 214-216: Did you want these links to be a bulleted list like
the ones above it? You might need a carriage return after line 213.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I've misunderstood anything, or if I've
been unclear.

Thanks,

Gale