I mocked up a Publications page on my blog.
https://galenaylor.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/references-and-publications/
(Wordpress
did not like the 4th level headers (e.g., ####2015), so I would fix that,
of course.)

It seems like this should be two pages: one for how to reference Taverna
and the website, and one to list relevant publications.

Also, I wasn't sure what to do about the reference to the latest canonical
citations.

Does this seem like a good start, or what should be changed?

(Sorry for the long emails with abstracts. I just now found the direct
links to the papers.)

Gale