In hindsight, I probably should keep all of the readme reviews as part of
this thread. (Sorry for the duplicate email.)

taverna-language-commandline/readme.md

***********************
INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPHS
***********************

(1) "planned" and "work in progress" should change to reflect code is
complete. (Mentioned in "functionality in next release" email.)

***********************
License SECTION
***********************

(2) BROKEN LINK -- have fix for this
Broken "NOTICE" link (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/blob/master/taverna-language-commandline/src/main/resources/NOTICE
)
----- SHOULD BE:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/blob/master/taverna-language-commandline/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE

***********************
Building and install requirements SECTION

(3) JAVA 7
"Java 1.7 or newer" -- change to "Java 1.8" ?

Commands: inspect ---- SECTION

(4) BROKEN LINK
Broken "http://ns.taverna.org.uk/2010/activity/constant"; link (Service
types used in helloworld.wfbundle)