Thank you very much for the details, Andy. I'm doing my best to come up to
speed on all this.

A question:
In looking at the LICENSE files, and the Apache documentation (
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice), I'm wondering about
the Taverna Language License, which contains several copyright notices. The
documentation I referenced says: "Use the NOTICE file to collect copyright
notices and required attributions." Am I misinterpreting this? Should these
copyright notices be in the NOTICE file? (Profuse apologies if this was
already discussed when I was less up-to-speed.)

Gale