Hi, potential Google Summer of Code (GSOC) students!

In a tiny hour the GSOC student application period opens:

> https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
> 14 March 19:00 UTC Student application period opens.
> 25 March 19:00 UTC Student application deadline.

http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/ has a good description
of the process.

I've tried to summarize who is interested in what here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/2016-03+GSOC+2016

My apologies for any mistakes or if I forgot someone.. it was a bit
hard to track across all the emails! Let me know what to fix.

If you are preparing a GSOC proposal for Apache Taverna, e.g. inspired
by our ideas at:

https://s.apache.org/taverna-gsoc-2016

or your own ideas (e.g further developing Taverna Mobile), then
now is a good time to start working on your project proposal.

I suggest writing a Google Docs page, and sharing it in this thread or
on your Jira Issue so
we can discuss it and help you get a good proposal!

See http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/writing-a-proposal/
for suggestions for your proposal, and a template here:

http://community.staging.apache.org/gsoc#application-template

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718