Hello

I think we are getting closer to a release. Once the latest version has the
ability to run a workflow then I think it will be time to go through the
release process. We can create the all and worry about app store later.
Doesn't harm to figure out the process in parallel and go for play release
if it is not too difficult.

Cheers

Ian