Bah - of course! You did think of everything :)

BTW - would it be possible to have a kind of "Force-fail" option in
the dispatch stack? The Error layer could be configured on a critical
step, to trigger stopping the whole workflow (activating all the Stop
layers) if it detects an error.  Or would it need access to the
WorkflowFacade for that?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718