Thanks for finding this, Thilina!

Earliest appearance I can find is:

https://sourceforge.net/p/taverna/mailman/message/10582525/

So I think the taverna-iteration-strategy icons are from Taverna 1,
before 2006 - and would thus have a joint copyright of the old myGrid
consortium which I don't think it's any point in doing paperwork for.

I think we might have to replace them. They were never particularly
intuitive anyway!

Could we draw a 16x16 pixel of just a . and + perhaps?   Leaf node can
just be a ">" ? Feel free to use a colour.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718