Github user stain commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench/pull/7

    This pull request includes changes that are no longer relevant after we
moved out biocatalogue perspective.  (Also I am not sure how we found it was
the WTF license for those gifs?)

    A good idea before a pull request is to do a `git fetch apache` followed by
`git rebase apache/master` -- assuming you have already done `git remote add
apache https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench`.

    Sometimes this may lead to conflicts that needs to be resolved locally
before pushing to GitHub - see
https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Branching-Rebasing

    The three replacement icons for cross/dot product seem OK.

    Perhaps you can try your `maan...@apache.org` git write access to add those
icons separately..? See https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/code for the
`git-wip-us.apache.org` server details for incubator-taverna-workbench.

---
with INFRA.
---