From: Stian Soiland-Reyes
Sent: 25 March 2019 17:14
To: dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Taverna repository release plan

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 17:03:44 +0000, Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
wrote:
> Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
>
>   1. Re-engage PPMC members
>   2. Release IP-fixed repositories

Here are the repositories that need to be released and get through
incubator PMC before graduation now that we have fixed their IP issues:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-osgi
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-engine
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench-common-activities/
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench-product

Presuambly IP-clean (initiated after incubation), but also nice to
release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-plugin-gis
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-databundle-viewer
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-maven-parent

I'm afraid that would be quite a bit of [VOTE]s, so better chunk them
together somewhat? Suggested order:

1) taverna-mobile (src only?)
2) taverna-maven-parent + taverna-language
3) taverna-osgi + taverna-engine
4) taverna-workbench*
5) taverna-plugin-gis, databundle-viewer (src only)

Any volunteers for Release Manager of any of those? I can do 2) and 4)

> ..
>
>   Previous IP/licensing issues now resolved.
>   Pending release of updated git repositories.

Added:

  Moved Git repositories to GitHub via GitBox

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718