+1 (binding).

I have checked:

☑ Are release files in correct location?
☑ Do release files have the word incubating in their name?
☑ Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
☑ Does DISCLAIMER file exist?
☑ Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
☑ Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
☑ Is the NOTICE year correct? Yes.
☑ Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear? Yes.
☑ Are there any unexpected binary files in the release? No.

Mingshen

Mingshen Sun