If you have a viable community of developers who are interested in ongoing
development (even if it is at a slower pace) then I think you're ready to
start moving towards graduation.  Having a project that focuses on a niche
case isn't a problem, as long as you have the developers to keep moving it
forward.  If you are only being used in one case, Phoenix, it might make
sense to approach that community and see about joining them.  But it sounds
like that isn't the case.

Alan.