Github user user640378 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/513#issuecomment-109745041

    Hi Jens,

    Sure, no problem! I'll do that. Since it was a minor change I had thought
jira might not be necessary. I'll do it now.

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Jun 7, 2015, at 5:14 AM, Jens Geyer <notificati...@github.com> wrote:
    >
    > Hi user,
    >
    > thanks for the patch. Unfortunately, and as little the changes are, for a
number of reasons we have certain (very minimal) requirements on how to
contribute. If you just could file a JIRA ticket for the issue (or pick an
matching existing one if there is any) and link this PR to it by mentioning the
JIRA ticket number somewhere?

    > That would be really awesome!
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > —