I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Thrift 0.10.0 release.

The release candidate was created from the 0.10.0 branch and can be
cloned using:

git clone -b 0.10.0

The release candidates GPG signature can be found at:

It has an MD5 sum of 3fbab9c36b2ea84cd443fc2cbff33fb3

The CHANGES list for this release is available at:;a=blob;f=CHANGES;hb=0.10.0

Packaged client libraries are available for testing at:

A prebuilt windows compiler is available at:

Please download, verify sig/sum, install and test the libraries of your

This vote will close in 72 hours on Sat Oct 22 03:00:00 UTC 2016.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0 because...