GitHub user Skarlso opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1292

    Using PHP56 const property for contant variables.

    Hi nice folks of Thrift.

    So, before I start trying to figure out how to unit test this, if there is
a way to test it, I would like to have some opinions if this a right approach
here.

    Cheers,
    Gergely.

    $ git pull https://github.com/Skarlso/thrift const_support_for_php56

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1292.patch

    This closes #1292

----
commit b0227c8abfd06a897f243afd1ecded3df071b78b
Author: Gergely Brautigam <skarlso...@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-06-19T08:22:29Z

    Using PHP56 const property for contant variables.

----

---
with INFRA.
---