Github user jeking3 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1496

    Sourceforge was down for a while.  I am working on getting the builds back
to green (passing).  I recommend that you keep your pull request squashed to
one commit.  In fact since you are doing iterative development you are clogging
up the pull request build pipeline.  I recommend you close this pull request
and work on your own fork until you are satisfied you have resolved the issues.
 I am hoping to have the builds back to "green" by the end of today.

---