Apache Thrift recently voted to move our canonical git source code
repository from git.apache.org [1] to the new Apache GitBox [2] setup. This
is intended to enable the project team to more efficiently review
contributions and enable better automation for unit and integration
testing. Unfortunately the migration had some unintended disruptions to our
user and dev communities that where unplanned and for that we apologize.
Apache Infrastructure has put into place the necessary redirects to our new
locations and client library packaging tools should be functioning as
expected. If not please feel free to raise an issue in our backlog [3] and
we will try to resolve it as fast as possible.

With the new repository in place we will be focusing on documentation
updates and fixing any broken client libraries still referencing the old
repository url and intend to cut our 0.12.0 release candidate as fast as
possible to ensure that both the user and dev communities have the latest
stable version possible.

Thank you to all those who use Apache Thrift and make this such a great
community to be apart of. We appreciate your support and understanding and
apologize for any disruptions this inadvertently may have caused.

On behalf of the Apache Thrift PMC
Thank you

Jake Farrell

[1]: https://git.apache.org/thrift.git