Hi there,

I have a question about the Tserializer and the TJSONProtocol offered by
Thrift.
I use Thrift to implement a RPC between server and client written in
different programming languages. I need to add new functionality in my
system implementing an integrity check on the data exchanged between client
and server.

The idea is to convert in string the data exchanged between sender and
receiver (defined in the IDL thrift) and use this string as an input to the
algorithm for the integrity calculation.
For structured data types, I want to leverage on the Tserializer based on
TJSONProtocol to obtain a JSON string (representing the data to protect)
to provide as input to the algorithm for integrity calculation.

Is it correct to assume that the JSON string resulting from conversion is
always the same (assuming to have the same input data) across different
programming languages?
I mean, can I assume that the behaviour of TSerializer (based on
TJSONProtocol) is the same across the different implementations of Thrift
libraries available for the different programming languages?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Fabio