Hi All

It's only 2 months to go until ApacheCon Europe in Budapest. I'm simultaneously exciting by all the great Tika stuff going on, and worried by how many talks I need to finish writing...

As usual for an ApacheCon, we've a number of talks about Tika going on, and almost certainly a hackathon and/or meetup one evening. There's also lots of related talks too, covering technologies that Tika builds on, and ones you can use Tika with. For a full schedule, see:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/schedule

If you're based in Europe, and involved in Tika, we'd love to see you there in November!

For those who can't make it to Budapest, we hope to have a similar level of talks at ApacheCon US 2015 in Austin, Texas in April, so save the date! http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america

Nick