1508, and 1680 are pending me/my review. I’ll get it done today.

On 8/12/16, 4:24 AM, "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org> wrote:

    >> I know it's been a little bit since we talked about 2.0.  We had
discussed holding off while some API changes that were under consideration.
Has any progress been made on this?

    > I think we're still trying to come up with a plan for how to allow
multiple parsers to report text for one

    And
    > I believe we've also still got the issue of structured metadata
outstanding.

    Y, I agree on both for 2.0.  Anything else that we need to get into 1.14?
Sounds like there's a chance we'll be able to get PDFBox 2.0.3 into 1.14...

    Thamme, any interest in wrapping up TIKA-1508/TIKA-1680/TIKA-1986 in the
next few weeks?

    Cheers,

              Tim