Hey Tim, got it. Sorry I’ve been battling a nasty flu or food poisoning not
I’m slowly back online today and will pick this up.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Principal Data Scientist, Engineering Administrative Office (3010)
Manager, Open Source Projects Formulation and Development Office (8212)
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattm...@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS)
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/

On 10/11/16, 3:57 AM, "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org> wrote:

    >I fell behind on spinning the release. Will try and make progress today.
    Ping and thank you!

  • 1.14? Allison, Timothy B.
    • Re: 1.14? Mattmann, Chris A (3010)