Hi Jan,

Thanks for the message, but frankly I don’t think we should do this. The
releases
have been made and should be canonical, even if they were made from Lucene since
Tika originated there. Many sites over many years have likely mirror’ed thoese
URLs and
I think this could screw that up. Is there some driving motivation to do this?
For example,
the releases are likely small-ish, and don’t take a lot of space.

Just trying to understand.

Cheers,
Chris