From: Deepanshu Bhardwaj <deepanshu.bhard...@dataresolve.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 2:53 AM
To: "dev-ow...@tika.apache.org" <dev-ow...@tika.apache.org>
Subject: Query related to Apache Tika dependencies

Hi Team,

I need one help. I need to know the list of libraries (jar files) that are
being used in apache tika app 1.14 jar as this will play an important role in
my project.

Requesting you to share the list of libraries or any link from where I can find
the same. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Deepanshu Bhardwaj | Sr. Software Engineer | Data Resolve Technologies.
Mobile: +91 99918 63211  | Office:  +91 120 4129871

Corporate Office: G-30, 3rd  Floor, Sector-3, Noida, INDIA, PIN 201301

Registered Office: 2/F, Elegance, Mathura Road, Jasola, New Delhi, INDIA, PIN
110025

Website:  www.dataresolve.com
(This e-mail message is intended for the above named recipient(s) only. It may
contain confidential information that is privileged. If you are not the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please immediately
notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message including
any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation
and assistance.)