Sorry...2.x is the model.  I think I stopped making updates to 2.x around last
ApacheCon, and I didn't want to risk losing changes from master.

Should we rename 2.x -> 2.x_working_draft? Or similar?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Burch [mailto:apa...@gagravarr.org]
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 10:52 PM
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: RE: TIKA-1509 (2.x breaking parser change) - ready for first review!

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Allison, Timothy B. wrote:
> It looks like you merged to master, which, I think is the base for
> 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.  I've been treating branch_1x as the master for
> 1.x.[1]

Ah, I'd thought that the 2.x branch (with the tika-parser-bundles /
tika-parser-modules folders) was the one for 2.x, and master was still for 1.x.
I haven't done any of my other fixes to the branch_1x branch

> Any objections to me cutting 1.18-SNAPSHOT from branch_1x?

As long as that has all the other fixes on, not from me. I can merge over my
multi-parser stuff to branch_1x next week for trying in 1.19

Nick