On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Tim Allison wrote:
The mp3 regression is bad. In hindsight, the Tika-eval reports were fairly clear on this but I did some self-hand-waving to excuse away the numbers...I shouldn’t have.

I want to add some new reports to tika-eval so that this never happens
again.

How long should we wait for 1.19.1 or 1.20?

There's a POI xml bug on certain older platforms (POI tries too hard to lock down the xml settings even if the xml parser doesn't do that...), maybe worth trying to get a POI 4.0.1 out, then do a Tika 1.19.1 or 1.20 (depending on how many other bugs we spot in the POI wait!)

Nick