Am 19.05.2022 um 18:16 schrieb Tim Allison:
Hmmm... what do you see here: https://gitbox.apache.org/boxer/

Thank you, I hadn't known about that. I have now linked my account. The appearance of

https://github.com/apache/tika/pull/561/

has now changed, cool!

Tilman

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 11:58 AM Tilman Hausherr <thaush...@t-online.de>
wrote:

I'm unable to show it now, but I never had a "merge" button. But I
remember a "Only those with write access to this repository can merge
pull requests" text, could it be that I need some additional permissions?

Tilman