Cool! Great info here!!

Good refresher to keep us from continuing to provide compliment commits.

It is tricky now that we are forced to use AI tools at work now because now
I have to get used to not having them for ASF projects. Thus why I was
seeing if I can get them for ASF projects.

I will continue to author my own commits and just use AI like Google at
this point which trains and gives examples and documentation but is not
authoring my my code.