Hello,

I updated the TinkerPop providers page this morning.

        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/providers.html
<http://tinkerpop.apache.org/providers.html>

In order to make IBM Graph’s listing consistent with the other listings, I did
a few changes.

        1. I made the product description a bit more concise so the blurb sat
nicely formatted on the page.
        2. I added “IBM Graph” to Alaa’s provided logo as all logos need a
graphic+text.
        3. I href’d to a “cleaner” (less documentation oriented) IBM Graph
product page.

Alaa, please review what I did and if there are any updates/changes you would
like, please advise and I will handle them immediately.

Thank you very much for having Apache TinkerPop be apart of IBM’s product.

Take care,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com