Ted, I noticed some formatting problems in the headers for asciidoc on the
tp31 branch. I corrected those. I don't think you need to republish the
SNAPSHOT docs over that minor change. Obviously, we'd get the fixes in the
official release.  I also implemented this on tp31:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1416

I updated CHANGELOG manually since you already generated that stuff.