Ah - yes - the "locking" issue as specific to Titan. More generally, I am
sure there are other graphs that have retry-able errors that would get
consumed by Gremlin Server. I wonder how that would work though. There
would need to be a way for the Graph to tell Gremlin Server what kind of
error code/status to ship back. Graph implementations currently don't know
anything about Gremlin Server - I wonder where we would introduce something
like that.