Hi,

Right now we have:

        addV().property(a,b).property(c,d,e,f)

The second property() call creates a c=d vertex property with e=f meta-property.

We could do this:

        addV(a,b,c,d).property(c).property(e,f)

That is, addV() has a Object[]… arg. However, seems to be the same length of
characters. Though, without meta-properties:

        addV().property(‘a’,b’).property(‘c’,’d’)

…becomes:

        addV(‘a’,’b’,’c’,’d’)

I don’t really like Map as that is not a type we use anywhere else…

Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com