We're supposed to start code freeze tomorrow, but we are a little behind.
Still have one PR left to merge and it needs a rebase:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/448

So expect that to get merged for 3.2.3 during code freeze week, but nothing
in that PR should preclude providers from testing their implementations.
Other than that, I think everything else of substance is in.

I do have one worry about that TraversalInterruption test that has been
failing randomly since the LazyBarrierStrategy stuff went in (i think).
Marko also mentioned the PeerPressure test. We'll put some elbow grease
into that next week and try to get those figured out and more stable.

As a reminder Ted will be release manager for 3.1.5 and I'll be doing
3.2.3. As usual, we will use this thread to coordinate during code freeze
week. Please bring up relevant issues here.

Thanks,

Stephen