You've probably noted the VOTE thread is out for 3.2.3 - note that
bin/validate-distribution.sh works, but I noticed it generates a bit of
junk logging around python output. Not sure what that's all about. I've
sent a note to kuppitz about it. At least it still works - you just have to
ignore that bit of output as it ultimately ends with "OK".

Kuppitz, if you have the fix, maybe post it as a gist here on this thread.
Once we re-open master for development you can push the change to the repo.