Github user okram commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/482

    The only difference is `select(Pop.mix,...)` (that is `selectV3d2()`) and
there are 6 or so tests that test it in `RangeTest` and `TailTest`. I can
explicitly make them use the method `selectV3d2()`, but as you can see, its
simply just a call to `select(Pop.mix,...)`. I could make a `SelectV3d2Test`
and just copy those range tests over and call those methods explicitly, but
seems pointless as unlike `groupV320()`, its not a new step with different
semantics, its the same step with just a different argument.

---
with INFRA.
---