Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/457

    I'm still in a position where tp31 is fine on docker but this PR is not. I
rely on docker pretty heavily, so until I figure out what's wrong with my
environment, I'm hesitant to +1 this though I admit that this change really
shouldn't affect spark at all (yet somehow it does).

---
with INFRA.
---