GitHub user dkuppitz opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/508

    TINKERPOP-1363 Cleanup Docker build script for next major release

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1363

    Not that i squashed all my commits into 2 commits, it looks like this was
all done in no time, what a shame!

    Anyway, Python stuff is now part of the base image (this change requires
that you - the tester - rebuild your Docker images; just drop the old ones).

    I've also cleaned up the docs, which contained some dead links to a Groovy
site that longer exists. Furthermore I updated `grapeConfig.xml` - in the docs
and the one used by the Docker build script. Note that your local
`grapeConfig.xml` may look different and still work, but I swear, what we have
in this PR is the only way to make it work a) in Docker and b) on brand new
development machines. Any other configuration will likely lead to failures when
you try to install Console plugins.

    VOTE: +1

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1363

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/508.patch

    This closes #508

----
commit d4cf1f2510ade945a2721857226c147540761ce2
Author: Daniel Kuppitz <daniel_kupp...@hotmail.com>
Date:   2016-09-13T00:30:34Z

    Installed Python and Subversion in the Docker base image and enable Python
GLV for every Docker build.

commit dfe0be596a8455c6caaceb01adf13a87720a5a9f
Author: Daniel Kuppitz <daniel_kupp...@hotmail.com>
Date:   2016-11-28T18:22:05Z

    Updated grapeConfig.xml for both - Docker's build script and the docs.
    Also fixed some issues in the plugin installation script.

----

---
with INFRA.
---