Github user FlorianHockmann commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/509

    Ok, I wasn't sure whether those methods make sense for a GLV, but it's good
to know as I can now also implement it that way for the C# GLV.
    My last commit adds hard-coded implementations for those methods. `__.__()`
just calls `__.inject()` and `__.start()` returns an empty `GraphTraversal`.
`start()` can also be called through _statics.py_.

---
with INFRA.
---