Jason,
I ctr'ed an update to docs adding instructions for getting keys setup.  For
some reason
I'm getting consistent failures in the GLV portion of the docs when I'm
generation them so I haven't
published updated snapshots yet.  For the time being though, if you haven't
started the key process
yet, you can see the info here under Release Manager Requirements:
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/master/docs/src/dev/developer/release.asciidoc

--Ted