The significant change is

ffe1b4c Marko A. Rodriguez <okramma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/15 at 12:44 AM

The description is

"added TraversalHelper.addHasContainer() which will either append a
HasStep with container or if the traverasl ends with a
HasContainerHolder, fold the container into the holder. This just makes
the code in GraphTravesrsal cleaner with less copy/paste."

I don't have a problem with the changes just that is quite a refactor on
my side as it changes the structure of the HasSteps and its
HasContainers. I had made some assumptions around how HasSteps and
HasContainers look when optimizing.

The change is quite old but somehow it was not present in the
3.2.4-SNAPSHOT I tested on it when the code freeze announcement was
made. Not sure what happened there but alas its not giving me enough
time to get things working again.

So I am not voting negative just requesting a weekend, if possible, to
get through the refactor.

Cheers
Pieter

"added TraversalHelper.addHasContainer() on 2016/11/15