Github user jorgebay commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/670

    I'm looking into the `g_V_HasXname_markoX_ValueMap_Next` failure on
gremlin-dotnet, it looks like the generation process was producing:

    ```
    public GraphTraversal<S, IDictionary<string, E2>> ValueMap<E2>(params
object[] args)
    ```

    and now:

    ```
    public GraphTraversal< S , IDictionary<object, E2> > ValueMap<E2> (params
object[] args)
    ```

    for java, both signatures exists (with different parameters). The safest
route would be to use a second type parameter:
    ```
    public GraphTraversal< S , IDictionary<K, V> > ValueMap<K, V> (params
object[] args)
    ```
    I'll try to find a solution. Afterwards, we should look into ways to do
.NET generation as deterministic as possible.

---
with INFRA.
---